Sunday, December 03, 2006

Brief Update on Jenny's Project

The project on sexual expertise has encountered a small setback. The first trainer we hired turned out to rub Jenny the wrong way. I did not even have the opportunity to determine whether or not she rubbed me the wrong way! ;-)


The trainer was clearly used to training women of somewhat lower social status and had a very imperative approach. Two weeks and four solo training sessions later, Jenny was fed up with the attitude and fired her.


We are on trainer number two now. She is younger and is more recently an ex-trainee. Jenny is hoping she will have more sympathy and also be hungrier for the financial relationship, but we shall see.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sigmund, it's great to see you back!

I have a rather selfish question: would Jenny ever consider sharing those techniques she learns? At least, the main ideas?

Of course, that would never come close to the actual training, but I am sure I was not the only person to read that May entry and think: "God! What wouldn't I give to learn this!"

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but it sounds a bit pathetic that you are so desperately trying to replace May... You felt that she gave you something authentic after all your superficial experiences, and now you think that by training somebody else could give you the same feeling. I'm sorry to say that it won't happen. It was true chemistry which you wanted to turn down. You cynically thought that she was just a product of hard work, and you were too afraid see it through. Well, shit happens, I'm afraid that you will regret that forever...

Sigmund said...

Thanks for the comments. We're busy getting ready for a New Years party tonight, so I will be brief.

Jenny has had two sessions alone with the new trainer, and we have yet to have one together. Schedules have been busy with holiday family activities. I will try to post some of what she (and we) learn, but I think we will not be fully engaged in it until February.

Regarding the anonymous post, I do not understand it. Jenny was curious about the physical expertise, the emotional experiences do not compare.