Sunday, July 29, 2007

Three's a Crowd?

Recently Jenny has brought up the notion of a threesome. She has become what is called “bi-curious.” This is at the exploration stage, and she has not committed to actually trying it yet. But she brings it up from time to time, sometimes in a light jest, and sometimes in a “what if I wanted to, how would we…” kind of discussion, you know, purely hypothetical logistics.

It could also be a perversion test for me.

I once wrote that a bisexual girlfriend was an attribute that I preferred. But although there are still aspects of this that interest me and have in the past interested me, yes, in a prurient way!, I find that the whole prospect in a life-long mate is quite different. It triggers an interesting mix of feelings in me.

Does it destabilize our Peau, our relationship, our manifestation of love and trust?

Jenny has similar questions. If not for this mutual uncertainty we whould have long since tried to satisfy Jenny’s curiousity, and doubtless this posting would be bursting to the seams with hot and heavy bisexual action. Or maybe that is nothing more than a typical fantasy of mine!

But if I had to take a bet, I believe it will happen at some point in the next few years. I would guess that we will choose a person or provider unknown to both of us and probably in a foreign country. Somebody and somewhere where there is little risk of establishing a relationship.

But I have misgivings. Why?

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Interesting you should have this revelation now!

I am the "third" to a mono couple (of 6 years). I have experienced a FFM sexual relationship (where I am the outsider, and I only met them once on common grounds outside of sex - through a friend at a climbing gym), and now I meet weekly to indulge in a wickedly delightful threesome with this handsome couple.

I am not a threat to their relationship, because while we all sleep in the same bed when I stay the night, and while we have a sort of friendship dynamic between the three of us when I'm present, I'm not a threat to their twosome, and have no inclination to want more out of either person.

A regular busy-body of a girl with a high sex drive or her own monogamous partner and is aware of your monogamous situation would be an ideal candidate.

The couple has stated that this relationship has not only sated her bi-curious leanings (as well as mine) but also has made them stronger as a couple (although they were very strong to begin with).

Stacy said...

This was published 2 years ago. Is there an update?